What is Sharepoint?
Microsoft SharePoint 2010 makes it easier for people to work together. Using SharePoint 2010, your people can set up Web sites to share information with others, manage documents from start to finish and publish reports to help everyone make better decisions. Learn more about SharePoint capabilities
Why use SharePoint?
The capabilities of SharePoint 2010 work together to help your company quickly respond to changing business needs. Using SharePoint 2010, your people can share ideas and expertise, create custom solutions for specific needs and find the right business information to make better decisions. For IT, SharePoint 2010 helps you cut training and maintenance costs, save time and effort and focus on higher business priorities. Microsoft SharePoint helps businesses of all sizes create sites to share documents and information with colleagues and customers.
- Manage and share important documents with colleagues.
- Share personal insights and status updates with colleagues.
- Keep teams in sync and manage important projects.
- Find important documents and people easily.
- Stay up to date with company information and news.
- Market your business with a simple public-facing web site.
Data Innovations Ltd provides a single point of contact for all your IT related issues. We will insure all your systems integrate seamlessly together, therefore allowing you and your employees to concentrate on the job in hand.