Microsoft Lync - VIEW DATASHEET (PDF)
Microsoft Lync communications software brings together instant messaging (IM) with audio, video, and web conferencing that you can access from almost anywhere.
- Move easily from instant messaging into ad-hoc online meetings including audio, video, and screen sharing with just a few mouse clicks.
- Conduct online presentations to customers and colleagues including audio, video, screen sharing, and a virtual whiteboard.
- Invite external contacts to easily join online meetings via a native or web-based client.
- Communicate with external organizations running Lync using instant messaging, audio, and video through Lync federation.
- Connect with Windows Live® Messenger contacts using IM, audio, and video calls directly from Lync.
- Click interactive presence icons within Outlook, SharePoint, and Office apps to start IM sessions, video calls, or online meetings with only a few clicks.
Interested in learning more about creating a new connected experience in everyday business communications? Contact us today for details.